Event Rental Software for your event rental inventory management.
Watch the video below to learn how Rentopian will help grow your event rental business.
Rent out more
Get more orders by harnessing the power of numerous tools provided by Rentopian. Allow online bookings and payments.
Keep products, orders, clients, and accounting in one place. Easily find what you need from one centralized system.
Track sales performance and inventory utilization, and use detailed reports to make calculated decisions.
Grow your business
Save time and money by automating time-consuming processes, so you can focus on satisfying your customers.
Event Rental Features
- Real-time inventory availability check
- Generate rental contracts, invoices, and proposals in seconds
- Print or email contracts and get contracts e-signed quickly
- Request online payments, and get paid faster
- Sync inventory to your storefront website
- Schedule automated follow-up emails and book more orders
- Access Rentopian on-the-go from any device, and never miss a thing
- Manage inventory for multi-locations
Inventory and Order Management
- Track inventory in real-time using the Availability Calendar. Never count items in your warehouse, again!
- Generate barcode labels and use a scanner to speed up your packing, delivery, and order returns.
- Create a Purchase Order or Subrental to fulfill inventory shortages for a new or existing order.
- Receive alerts on low stock, maintenance, or underperforming inventory items.
Easy Online Tools
- Sync your website with your real-time availability calendar and allow customers to submit quotes or book directly from your website.
- Generate contracts and allow clients to sign contracts online with our DocuSign and Digisigner integrations.
- Auto-generate branded, photo-rich invoices and allow clients to pay you online with our Stripe, PayJunction, and Authorize integrations.
- Define a user role, assign specific permissions, and allow or deny access to team members.
- Dispatch drivers for deliveries and pickups with our integrated Google maps feature.
- Assign public or private tasks to team members or to yourself. Set deadlines and receive notifications when they’re checked off.
Client Relationship Management
- Access client order and payment history, and save payment information for future orders.
- Stay on top of client emails and orders with the help of our built-in CRM feature.
- Use Gmail integration and calendar sync to track all client interactions and meetings.